The Parish Council meets bi-monthly and members of the public are welcome to attend. There is generally an opportunity for individuals to raise any concerns or ask councillors questions.
If you would like to have an item included on the agenda please contact the Parish Clerk at least seven days prior to the meeting.
Details of the next meeting are shown below.
|Venue:||Skipwith Village Hall|
|Date:||Monday, 01 July 2019|
Skipwith Parish Council
Clerk: Isobel Greatrex
The New House,
Selby, Y08 5SQ.
Tel: 01757 288061
You are summoned to attend the next meeting of Skipwith Parish Council to be held on Monday, 1st July 2019 at 7.30pm in Skipwith Village Hall.
Isobel Greatrex, Clerk
622. To receive apologies and approve reasons for absence
623. To receive any declarations of interest not already declared under the Council’s code of conduct or members Register of Disclosable Pecuniary Interests
624. Public session
625. To confirm the minutes of the meeting held on 13th May 2019 as a true and accurate record
626. To receive information on the following ongoing issues and decide further action where necessary
626.1 Highway Safety
626.2 Street Lighting, including energy costs
626.3 Church Floodlights and Astro timer
626.4 Wild Flower Meadow
626.5 Town End Pond, including willow tree
626.6 Scarrow Green Pond
626.8 Sue Kotek Event, including insurance clarification
626.9 Permissive Pathway Request
626.10 Christmas Lights and Decorations, including light switch on
626.11 Community Mapping
626.12 Accessibility Website
626.13 Asset Register
627. Matters requested by councillors:
627.1 Councillor Vacancy (JM)
627.2 Round Up (JM)
628. Financial matters
628.1 To approve the following accounts for payment:
628.1.1 L.A.W. Electrical – repairs to St. Helen’s church floodlights – £1,372.88
628.1.2 Came & Co. annual insurance renewal - £576.96
628.1.3 Internal Auditor appreciation gift
629. To notify the clerk of matters for inclusion on the agenda of the next meeting